Bangkok Hospital Phuket Dental Centre
Phuket, Thailand, a world-renowned tropical paradise as well as the #1 destination for Medical Tourism. Bangkok Hospital Phuket Dental Centre is fully accredited by the Institute of Hospital Quality Improvement (ISO 9002 & 9001:2000) and Accreditation (HA) Thailand, and accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) since 2009 ensuring a world class center for your dental treatments.
The Bangkok Hospital Phuket Dental Centre is located within Bangkok Hospital Phuket and provides premium health care to its international clientele, since its inception over a decade ago. English-speaking, UK and US-trained health professionals offer specialised care and comfort via superb facilities. Bangkok Hospital Phuket is one of the 30 locations run by Bangkok Dusit Medical Services. Located south of Thailand on Phuket Island, the hospital is within easy reach of World-famous beaches (Kata, Karon and Patong).
At Bangkok Hospital Phuket Dental Centre, they provide a wide range of dental services. These include but are not limited to:
- Routine dental examination, check up and dental cleaning
- 3D Dental X-ray
- Routine general & family dental services
- Laser teeth whitening (1 hour)
- Extreme smile makeover such as porcelain veneers, crowns & bridges
- Complex full mouth reconstruction (Non-surgical dental face lifts)
- Single tooth dental implant procedures
- Complex full mouth dental implants such as All-On-4 & All-On-6
- Cosmetic and implant supported dentures
- Other dental specialty treatments such as root canal and periodontics treatment
Dental Getaways health and holiday packages are all-inclusive, featuring:
- Flights and hotel accommodation
- All VIP transfers including personal airport service
- Consultation with your nominated dental specialist
- Detailed quotation of your dental treatment
- Sightseeing tours
Our prices are quoted in THAI BAHT (THB)
To use the converter select THB then your currency. Enter amount then click CONVERT.
The THB (Thai Baht) quoted for each procedure is an estimate only to be used as a guideline to assist you in planning your budget before travelling overseas for your Dental holiday.
|Britesmile laser teeth whitening||11000|
|Zoom laser teeth Whitening||9000|
|Home whitening kit||6000|
|Prosthodontics (tooth replacement)|
|Crown (porcelain fused to metal)||12000 – 18000|
|All ceramic Crown (zirconia, E-max)||17000|
|Post and core (metal)||5000 – 10000|
|Bridge (3 units – 1 missing tooth)||45000|
|Bridge (4 units – 2 missing teeth)||60000|
|Full denture (upper or lower jaw) – metal framework||20000|
|Partial denture (resin base)||1500 – 12000|
|Partial denture (metal framework)||12000 – 15000|
|Dental Implants Single Implant (titanium screw + abutment + crown)||70000|
|Bone graft||20000 – 30000|
|Sinus lift||40000 – 50000|
|Oral / General Dentistry|
|Scale and Cleaning||800 – 1500|
|Tooth coloured filling – composite resin (1-2 surfaces)||1000 – 2000|
|Tooth coloured filling – composite resin (3-5 surfaces)||2000 – 3000|
|Ceramic Inlay/onlay||12000 – 15000|
|Tooth extraction (simple)||700 – 1500|
|Tooth extraction (surgical)||2000 – 3500|
|Wisdom tooth extraction||3000 – 7000|
|Root canal treatment (one canal)||7000|
|Root canal treatment (two canals)||9000|
|Root canal treatment (three canals)||14000|
|Periodontal Treatment (per quadrant)||5000 – 7000|
|Root planning (per quadrant)||1500 – 2500|
|Crown lengthening||4500 – 6000|
T&C’s (Terms and Conditions)
- The aforementioned costs are approximates and will vary subject to the individual patient’s requirements.
- The prices do not include other charges unrelated to the procedures.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.